LiFePO4 12V 50ah-Solar Street Light Battery
|FOB Unit Price:||US $350 US $1|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: OPT-12-50
- Capacity: 50ah
- Weight: 7kg
- Warranty: 2years
- Application: E-Car, E-Bus, Golf Car, E-Bike, Scooter, RV, Agv, Sol
- Charge Method: Cc/CV
- Trademark: optimum
- Origin: Cn
- Voltage: 12V
- Size: 197*165*169mm
- Lead Time: 25days
- Life Cycles: 2000 Times
- Certificate: UL, CE, RoHS, ISO9001, Ts16949, SGS, BV, IEC62133
- Material: LiFePO4
- Specification: UL, CE
- HS Code: 8507600090
1. Agree with environment protection
2. Cycle 2000 time
3. It have best safety
4. UL, CE, RoHS
LiFePO4 Battery 12V 50AH-solar light battery
The same size with 12V 40ah LiFePO4 battery pack and same weight
1. This battery suitable for all of the electric vehicle and skiing borad and UPS backup.
2. The cycle life of the battery pack can reach 2000 times with 0.2C-1C discharge current.
3. The Li-ion battery is have half dimension and third weight compare with the lead-acid battery. Thus the performance of the whole EV is improved and the battery can be taken off easily.
4. The lead-acid battery will pollute the environment seriously because of frequent replace, but the Li-ion battery is green power without pollution.
5. The Li-ion battery is more safe and reliable than the lead acid one. It wont explode or burn when bump, heavy stress, needle pricking, short circuit, overcharge and overheat.
6. The battery can be full charged in2 hours at 0.5c current.
7. Now it is the best welcome and potential product in the battery market.
8. Rated voltage is 12.8V, max charge voltage is 14.6V, cut-off voltage is 8V. Rated capacity is 50
|Discharge Cut-off Voltage||10.0V|
|Casing Material||Steel Case for Single Cells|
|Self Discharge Rate||≤3% after one month|
|Life Cycles||80% capacity remaining after 2000 times at 1C rate 100%DoD|
|Max Charger Voltage||DC14.6V|
|Standard Charge Current||0.2C|
|Protection Function||Short-circuit &Over-current &Overcharge &Over-discharge &Undervoltage Protection|