Rechargeable Lithium Battery 48V 1000ah for Solar Energy System/off Grid
|FOB Price:||US $9,999 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $9,999/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 Packs Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: OPT-481000
- Usage: Car, Bus, UPS, Electric Power, Lighting, Electric Bicycle, Boat
- Discharge Rate: High Discharge Rate
- Electrolyte: LiFePO4
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- with Bsm Internal: Yes
- Rated Voltage: 48V
- Battery Dimension: Customized
- Export Markets: Global
- Application: Solar
- Transport Package: Hard Carton Case, Wooden Case
- Origin: Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
- Type: Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Nominal Voltage: 48V
- Shape: Cylindrical Battery
- Installation: Packaged
- Battery Type: LiFePO4 Battery
- Nominal Capacity: 1000ah
- Battery Weight: About 500 Kg
- Battery Housing Material: Metal
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Trademark: OptimumNano Energy Co., Ltd
- Specification: CE, UL, ROHS, SGS, BV, SGS, ISO9001, TS16949: 2009
- HS Code: 85078020
LiFePO4 battery advantages
Safe the safest Li-ion battery so far, accredited with CE&UL.
Environment-friendly Accredited with RoHS, without any hazardous and noxious substances.
Powerful Albe to discharge with 20C and 65Cmax.
Long cycle life: Over 2000 cycles with capacity staying at 80% min.
No memory effect Always ready for charge and use, with no need to charge after full dischange.
Wide temperature range Avaliable for use when the temperature ranges from -20° C to 70° C
Main Supplier of New Energy Automobiles Power Battery for The Universide Shenzhen 2011
The leading Supplier of Lithiuim Iron Phosphate Battery for New Energy Automobiles in China
Large-Scale Supply of LiFePO4 Battery for Electric Bicycles and Other Light Vehicles.
We can design different capacity and size batteries to meet your demand.
For many applications, our battery systems result in significantly lower total cost of ownership over lead acid because lighter-weight, longer-life batteries means fewer replacements, reduced maintenance and service costs, less shipping and material handling costs, and lower total inventory carrying costs.
|Expected Cycle Life||2000 cycles|
|Charge Method||Constant Current/Constant Voltage|
|Max. Charge Voltage||54.75V|
|Standard Charge Current||300A|
|Max. Continuous Discharge Current||450A|
|Discharge Cut-off Voltage||40.0V|