Hot Selling 48V 10ah LiFePO4 Battery Packs
|FOB Price:||US $1-1,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-1,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: OPT-48010
- Usage: UPS, Electric Power, Lighting, Solar System
- Discharge Rate: Low Discharge Rate
- Rated Voltage: 48V
- Cycle Life: >2000 Times at 1c Rate, 100% Dod
- Weight: 1/3weight of SLA
- Application: UPS,Solar and Wind Power Generation Energy Storage
- Export Market: America, Europe, Aisa, etc
- Transport Package: Customized Package
- Origin: China
- Type: LiFePO4 Battery
- Nominal Voltage: 48V
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- Rated Capacity: 10ah
- Battery Type: LiFePO4 Battery
- Warranty: 2years
- Certificate: CE,UL,RoHS,Tlc,PSE,Ts16949,ISO9001
- Trademark: OPTIMUMNANO
- Specification: CE, UL, ROHS, C-tick, IEC, UN38.3
- HS Code: 8507600090
1. Safe: Rigid aluminum alloy housing protection, BMS or PCB built inside to protect the battery over charge or discharge.
2. Environmental-friendly: Accredited with RoHS, without any hazardous and noxious substances.
3. Lighter and smaller: 1/3 weight of lead acid battery, 70% size/weight of Ni-MH/Ni-Cd battery.
4. Powerful: Able to discharge at -20 and 65° C max.
5. Long cycle life: Over 2000 cycles with capacity staying at minium 80%. Lead battery and other Li-ion batteries only have 300-500 cylces, such as Ni-Cd battery, Ni-MH battery.
6. Wide temperature range: Available for use when the temperature ranges from -20° C to 70° C.
7. Quality assurance: BV and SGS approved supplier, with TS16949 and ISO9001 quality management certificates and UL, CE, IEC62133, RoHS certificates.
1. Specialized in production of lithium iron phosphate batteries for over 4 years.
2. Providing tailor-made high-standard energy solutions in accordance to client's demands.
3. With technical of over 2 years in on-site installation and debugging for more than 1000 HEV and EV.
4. Having made and implemented energy solutions for over 100 styles of EV.
5. With rich experience in drawing up and executing new energy solutions such as special energy-storage systems like wind-solar hybrid power generation and UPS for military and hospital.
6. Whole-journey nanny service after sale.
1. Large-scale electric vehicles: Electric bus, electric car, E-Tour Car
2. Light electric car: E-bike, electric scooter, e-motor, electric golf car, forklift, cleanness car, electric wheelchairs
3. E-tool: Electric drill, electric saw, lawn mower and so on
4. Remote control cars, boat, aircraft, toys
5. Solar and wind power generation energy storage devices
6. Small medical equipment and portable equipment
48V 10Ah Main Data
|1||Battery Model||480Wh, 48V 10Ah LiFePO4|
|2||Cells and connection||32650, 3.2V 5Ah, 15S 2P|
|3||Battery Voltage||48V (Standard Working Voltage)|
|4||Standard Charge Voltage||About 54.75V|
|5||Discharge Cut-off Voltage||37.5V|
|7||BMS Model||PCM(PCB style BMS)|
|8||Charge Current||2A (need 5 hours to full charge,can design)|
|9||Max Continuous Discharge Current||10A (can design)|
|10||Peak Discharge Current||20A (can design)|
|11||Whole Battery Size||212*174*90mm FVC Film+ Epoxy Board Packing|
|12||Net Weight||About 6.5kg|
|Lifepo4 Battery Compared with SLA Battery|
|No.||Item||LiFePO4 Battery||SLA Battery||Notes|
|1||Weight to Power Ratio||120-130Wh/kg||32-37Wh /kg||4:1|
|2||Dimension to power ratio||210Wh/L||70Wh/L||3:1|
|3||Cycle Life Time||More 2000 times||300 times||6:1|
|4||High Rate Charge /Discharge Performance||Higher than 96%||60~70%||1.6:1|
|6||Temperature Range & performance||Below20~60degree centigrade LiFePO4 High temperature discharge current is about 105%||Below20~45degree centigrade SLA Battery temperature discharge current is about 80%||1.3:1|
|7||Monthly Self-discharge Rate||About 3%||More than 10%||1:3|
|8||Safety||Not cause fire and explosion when against overcharge, acupuncture, extrusion, high temperature and other unusual conditions.||Good safety||LiFePO4 Battery is the safest lithium battery in the market|
|9||Environmental||Environmental friendly||Environment pollution||Without any heavy metals or rare metals|