Residential 48V 24V 12V 200ah Lithium Battery Ion Home Use
|FOB Unit Price:||US $100 US $1|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Standard Case|
- Model NO.: OPT48200
- Usage: UPS, Storage Battery
- Discharge Rate: High Discharge Rate
- Electrolyte: LiFePO4
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- Battery Cell Type: 32650 LiFePO4 Battery
- Capacity: 100ah 200ah 300ah -1000ah
- Green Energy: Green
- Trademark: optimum
- Origin: Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
- Type: Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Nominal Voltage: 48V
- Shape: Prismatic
- Installation: Fixed
- Battery Type: Residential 48V 24V 12V 200ah Lithium Battery
- Voltage: 12V 24V 48V
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Delivery Time: 20-30days
- Specification: CE&UL. ROHS, TS16949, ISO9001-2008
- HS Code: 8507600090
LiFePO4 Battery 48V 200Ah for solar power
Powerful with high discharging
Approved by UL and CE
With high performance
Solar power energy storage/PV system 48V200Ah Lithium Battery for 3Kw
The Specifications of back-up battery pack:
Casing material for single cell
steel case for single cells
Max. Charge voltage
Standard charge and discharge current
Max constant discharge current
260 ±0.5 mm
Weight(Approx, including case)
About 140 kg
Impedance(Max, at 1000Hz.)
58.4V cut off
0.05C cut off
58.4V cut off
0.05C cut off
1) Safety: Currently the safest Li-ion battery, non-incinerated under over voltage of 40V charge, non-explosive under piercing.
2) Environmentally friendly. Non-toxic materials.
4)Long cycle life: 2000 cycles remain 80% capacity. Other Li-ion battery is only 300-500 cylces. Ni-Cd /Ni-MH and Lead battery is also only 300-500 cycles.
Stringently integrated with international management standard, our Batteries have secured ISO9001:2000, ISO14000, CE, UL, SGS/RoHC, RBRC homologation and especially TS16949:2002 certificate issued by NQA for EV cars batteries design and manufacturing. Our batteries are well sold to Western Europe, North America, the Oceania, the Middle East, East Asia and Mainland China.
Storage and Transportation:
1. Based on the character of cell, proper environment for transportation of LiFePO4 battery pack need to be created to protect the battery.
2. During transportation, 50% SOC must be kept to ensure that short circuit, appearance of liquid in the battery or immersion of battery in liquid never occur.
3. Battery should be kept at -20°C~45°C in warehouse where it's dry, clean and well-ventilated.
4. During loading of battery, attention must be paid against dropping, turning over and serious stacking.
Never throw the battery into water, keep it under dry, shady and cool circumstance when not use.
Never upside down the positive and negative.
Never connect the positive and negative of battery with metal.
Never ship or store the battery together with metal
Never knock, throw or trample the battery.
Never cut through the battery with nail or other edge tool.