12V 50ah Lithium Battery for Solar Power System
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,000 US $1|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Customised Package, Lead Acid Plastic Case|
- Model NO.: opt-1250
- Nominal Voltage: 12V, 12.8V
- Shape: Square Battery
- Installation: Packaged
- Model: Opt-1250
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage: 10V
- Charge Current (Standard. Continuous): 10A (0.2c)
- Charge Method: Cc/CV
- Cycle Life(1 C/1c 100% Dod): 2000 Cycles
- Specification: CE, UL, RoHS, SGS, TS/16949 and ISO9001-2008
- HS Code: 8507600090
- Usage: Solar Power System
- Discharge Rate: Low Discharge Rate
- Electrolyte: LiFePO4
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- Nominal Capacity: 50ah
- Charge Cut-off Voltage: 14.6V
- Weight(Approx,Including Case): 15kg
- Peak Discharge (Max.10 Sec Duration): 200A
- Trademark: optimum
- Origin: China Guangdong
12v 50ah lithium battery for solar power system
Why lithium-iron phosphate?
Lithium-iron-phosphate (LiFePO4 or IFR) is the safest of the mainstream li-ion battery types.
The nominal voltage of a IFR cell is 3,2V (lead-acid: 2V/cell). A 12,8V LiFePO4 battery therefore consists of 4 cells connected in series; and a 25,6V battery consists of 8 cells connected in series.
In several applications (especially off-grid solar and/or wind), energy efficiency can be of crucial importance.
The round trip energy efficiency (discharge from 100% to 0% and back to 100% charged) of the average leadacid battery is 80%.
The round trip energy efficiency of a LFP battery is 92%.
The charge process of lead-acid batteries becomes particularly inefficient when the 80% state of charge has been reached, resulting in efficiencies of 50% or even less in solar systems where several days of reserve energy is required (battery operating in 70% to 100% charged state).
In contrast, a LFP battery will still achieve 90% efficiency under shallow discharge conditions.
Size and weight
Saves up to 70% in space
Saves up to 70% in weight
Lifepo4 batteries are expensive when compared to lead-acid. But in demanding applications, the high initial cost
will be more than compensated by longer service life, superior reliability and excellent efficiency.
IFR batteries are easier to charge than lead-acid batteries.
The charge voltage may vary from 14V to 16V (as long as no cell is subjected to more than 4,2V), and they do not need to be fully charged.
Therefore several batteries can be connected in parallel and no damage will occur if some batteries are less charged than others.
Battery Management System (BMS)
Its essential functions are:
1. Disconnect or shut down the load whenever the voltage of a battery cell falls to less than 2,5V.
2. Stop the charging process whenever the voltage of a battery cell increases to more than 4,2V.
3. Shut down the system whenever the temperature of a cell exceeds 50°C.
Why OptimumNano Energy ?
1. Professioanl lifepo4 battery manufacturer.
2. 8 years practical experience
3. Main supplier of power battery in China.
4. Occupy 1/3 power battery market of EV,E-bus all over China.
|VOLTAGE AND CAPACITY||IFR|
|Nominal capacity @ 25°C*||20Ah||30Ah||50Ah||100Ah||150Ah||200Ah||260Ah|
|Nominal capacity @ 0°C*||18.7Ah||28Ah||46.7Ah||93.5Ah||140.2Ah||187Ah||243.1Ah|
|Nominal capacity @ -20°C*||14.76Ah||22.14Ah||36.9Ah||73.8Ah||110.7Ah||147.6Ah||118.08Ah|
|Nominal energy @ 25°C*||256Wh||384Wh||640Wh||1280Wh||1920Wh||2560Wh||3328Wh|
|*Discharge current ≤1C|
|100% DoD||2000 cycles|
|80% DoD||3000 cycles|
|60% DoD||5000 cycles|
|Maximum 10 s pulse current||120A||120A||150A||150A||150A||150A||150A|
|End of discharge voltage||10V||10V||10V||10V||10V||10V||10V|
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C (do not charge when battery temperature < 0°C)|
|Storage temperature||"-20°C to +70°C"|
|Protection class||IP 56|
|Charge voltage||Between 14V and 15V (<14,6V recommended)|
|Maximum charge current||20A||30A||50A||100A||150A||200A||260A|
|Recommended charge current||≤5A||≤6A||≤10A||≤20A||≤30A||≤40A||≤50A|
|Max storage time @ 25 °C*||1 year|
|Dimensions (hxwxd) mm||182*76*167||118*175*175||190*165*175||330*170*220||520*262*242||520*262*242||520*262*242|
|*When fully charged|