12V 60ah LiFePO4 Battery Used for UPS, Back Power
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||5 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: OPT1260
- Usage: UPS, Electric Power, Lighting, Electric Bicycle
- Shape: Flat Battery
- Installation: in Series and in Parallel
- Battery Technology: Lithium Iron Phosphate
- Protections: BMS Protection
- Certificates: ISO9001, IEC62619,MSDS...
- Trademark: OPTIMUMNANO
- Origin: Cn
- Type: Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Electrolyte: Lithium Iron Phosphate
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- Company Type: Manufacturer & Factorry
- Warranty: 24-Months
- Battery Case: Epoxy Board&PVC Wrapped
- Specification: as you demand
- HS Code: 8507600090
|12V 60Ah LiFePO4 Battery|
|Battery technology||lithium iron phosphate|
|Rated capacity||60Ah||12 cells in parallel|
|Rated voltage||12V||4 cells in series|
|Continuous charge current||60A||1C charge rate|
|Continuous discharge current||60A||1C discharge rate|
|Peak current||120A||10 seconds|
|Max. charge voltage||14.6V||max. 3.65V for each cell|
|Cut off discharge voltage||10V||min. 2.5V for each cell|
|Cycle life||>2000 times||1C charge&1C discharge @25ºC|
|Battery case||epoxy board and PVC wrapped|
|BMS protections||over loaded, over charge, over heat and cell balancing|
|Charging methods||Constant Current||max. 60A|
|Constant Voltage||10V -14.6V|
Catelogue of 12V LiFePo4 battery:
- shut down the load whenever the voltage of a cell fails to less than 2.5V;
- stop the charging whenever the voltage of a cell increases to more than 3.65V;
- shut down the whole circuit whenever the inside temperature of battery over 60ºC;
- do cell balancing with a cell balancing current 70mA.
1. Discharge and efficiency
Lithum-ion batteries are nearly 100% efficient in both charge and discharge allowing for the same amp hours in and out. Lithium batteries are discharged 100% while the best lead acids batteries can only be discharged 80%. Most lead acid batteries do not recommand more than 50% depth of discharge.
Lithium-ion batteries maintain their voltage throughout the entire discharge cycle. This allows for greater and longer-lasting efficiency of electrical components.
3. Long Cycle life
Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries cycle 4000 times or more @ 80% DOD.
CE,UL approved, it has the best safety and steady performance. Passed tests of acupuncture, squeeze, dropping ... No fire, no explosion.
Each cell has a safety vent. When the inner pressure inside the cell reaches 1.2-1.5MP, the safety vent will be cracked to lease the inner pressure.
5. Less self-discharge
Self-discharge<3%(month), while the monthly self discharge of sealed lead acid battery is 10%.
6. Lighter weight and smaller volume
LiFePO4 battery technology is one of lithium-ion battery technolog, thus it has advantage-lighter weight of lithium battery. lithium-ion batteries are 1/3 the weight of lead acid batteries and 1/4 the volume of lead acid batteries.Applications: