76V 105ah LiFePO4 Battery for Electric Car
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10,000 US $1|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Casepvc or Cutomized Alumilium Case|
- Model NO.: OPT-76105
- Rated Voltage: 76V
- Working Voltage: 76V
- Wet Shelf Life: 3~5Year
- Electrolyte: Acid Battery
- Brand: Optimum
- Max Charge Voltage: 76V
- Normal Discharge Rate: 1 C
- Net Weight: 72 Kg
- Specification: UL, CE
- HS Code: 8507600090
- Type: Maintenance-free Type
- Charging Voltage: 76V
- Charging Type: Constant Voltage
- Discharging Type: Constant Current
- Certification: CE
- Rated Capacity: 105 Ah
- Cut-off Voltage: 58 V
- Normal Charge Rate: 0.2 C
- Trademark: OPTIMUMNANO
- Origin: China
Features of LiFePO4 battery
1) 100% safe. It's the ONLY 100% safe battery among all lithium batteries.
2) Super long life cycle ( charged & discharged for 2000 times under 80% DOD ).
3) Absolutely environmentally friendly, no pollution at all, no heavy metal, no rare metal, no toxic, ISO9001 / CE / UL / RoHS Certificate granted.
4) Light in weigh, 1/3 of lead acid battery.
5) Smaller in size, 2/3 of leads acid battery.
6) High voltage for signal cell (3.2V / cell).
7) High Discharge Rate Capability: 3C continuous / 5-8C burst, can stand the highest discharge current.
8) Quick charging ability (2C quick charging to 85% within half an hour)
9) High temperature endurance, can work normally from -20oC to 70 oC and can endure 500oC environmental temperature.
10) Low self-discharge rate, < 3% /month.
11) No memory effect.
We offer LiFePO4 battery cell from 5AH to 300AH with most advanced technology. We also supply battery pack, battery management system (BMS) and charger as a complete solution. Due to strong production capacity and mature technology, our price is very competitive.
|Any battery pack we produced were assembled by series and parallels of single battery cells, So you can also buy single battery cells, and DIY according to your demands.|
|Type||Voltage (V)||Capacity (Ah)||Weight (g)||Energy Density (WH/kg weight ratio)||Energy Density (WH/L Volume Ratio)||Discharge rate||Life span(base on 1C discharge and charge rate|
|18650||3.2||1.4||39||115||270||≤ 3C||2000 cycles≥ 80%|
|26650-HP||3.2||2.2||80||88||200||10C~20C||2000 cycles≥ 80%|
|26650-LP||3.2||3.2||85||120||292||≤ 3C||2000 cycles≥ 80%|
|32650-LP||3.2||5||145||110||280||≤ 5C||2000 cycles≥ 80%|
|32650-LP||3.2||5.5||147||120||308||≤ 3C||2000 cycles≥ 80%|
|32650-LP||3.2||6||150||130||336||≤ 3C||2000 cycles≥ 80%|