36V 100ah Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries with Solar System
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10,000 US $1|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Carton, Wooden|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: OPT-36100
- Connection Mode: Series and Parallel
- Discharge Rate: Low Discharge Rate
- Accessories Type: Battery
- Standard Voltage: >12V
- Electrolyte: LiFePO4
- Capacity: 100ah
- Green Energy: Zero Emission
- Specification: CE, UL
- HS Code: 8507600090
- Type: Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- Size: Small
- Rated Capacity: >1000MAH
- Usage: Electric Tool/Lawn Mower/ Electric Drill
- Voltage: 36V
- Cell: 32650
- Trademark: OptimumNano
- Origin: China
1. Safety: Safest Li-ion battery, CE UL approved, built-in BMS, none fire, none explosive
2. Clean and Green energy, no toxic material contained
3. Powerful: HP battery can discharge in 15C~20C
4. Long life cycle, > 2000 times deep cycle, 8 times of lead acid battery
5. No memory effect, highly efficient charge anytime, no reduction of capacity
6. Operation temperature: -20~70° C
7. Small size and light weight: 1/2 size of lead acid battery, 70% size of Ni-MH Ni-CD battery, 1/2 weight of lead acid battery
8. Good performance at high temperature and high temperature resistance
9. Low self-discharge rate: < 3% monthly
1. Large-scale electric vehicles: Electric bus, electric car, E-Tour Car
2. Light electric car: E-bike, electric scooter, e-motor, electric golf car, forklift, cleanness car, electric wheelchairs
3. E-tool: Electric drill, electric saw, lawn mower and so on
4. Remote control cars, boat, aircraft, toys
5. Solar and wind power generation energy storage devices
6. Small medical equipment and portable equipment
Normal Questions (for supplying you the best power supply solution)
1. What's the application for battery packs?
2. Do you have special dimension requirement?
3. BMS (Battery Management System) related questions
A. What's the continuous charge current if there is a certain charging plan?
B. What's the continuous discharge current?
C. What's the max continuous discharge current and its duration? (Our practice: 2 min)
D. What's the max continuous discharge current and its duration? (Our practice: 10s)
4. Do you use the battery packs in parallel or in series?
5. Do you need a compatible lithium battery charger?
6. Is the discharge outlet same as the charge socket?
7. What kind of housing material do you need?
A. PVC film (usually for single cell)
B. Epoxy board+ PVC film (usually for special dimension that SLA case can't work out)
C. SLA case(optional certain dimension )
D. Customized iron case or aluminum alloy case or other special housing
These are not all the possible needed information and please let me know if you have special requirement.
|Optimum LiFePO4 Battery/Lithium Battery Pack|
|Discharge Cut-off Voltage||30V|
|Casing Material||Steel Case for Single Cells|
|Self Discharge Rate||≤3% one after month|
|Life Cycles||>2000 times (with 1C constant charge and discharge cycle)|
|Max Charger Voltage||DC29.2V|
|Standard Charge Current||0.2C|
|Standard Discharge Current||1C~1.5C|
|Protection Function||Short-circuit &Over-current &Overcharge &Over-discharge &Undervoltage|