48V 200ah LiFePO4 Electrical Vehicle Battery
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10,000 US $1|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Casepvc or Cutomized Alumilium Case|
- Model NO.: OPT-48200
- Working Voltage: 48V
- Wet Shelf Life: 3~5Year
- Electrolyte: Acid Battery
- Battery Type: Cylindrical Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
- Cell: 32650
- Trademark: OPTIMUMNANO
- Origin: China
- Rated Voltage: 48V
- Charging Type: Constant Current
- Discharging Type: Constant Resistance
- Certification: CE
- Green Energy: Cylindrical Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
- Voltage: 48V
- Specification: UL, CE
- HS Code: 8507600090
Features of LiFePO4 battery
1) 100% safe. It's the ONLY 100% safe battery among all lithium batteries.
2) Super long life cycle ( charged & discharged for 2000 times under 80% DOD ).
3) Absolutely environmentally friendly, no pollution at all, no heavy metal, no rare metal, no toxic, ISO9001 / CE / UL / RoHS Certificate granted.
4) Light in weigh, 1/3 of lead acid battery.
5) Smaller in size, 2/3 of leads acid battery.
6) High voltage for signal cell (3.2V / cell).
7) High Discharge Rate Capability: 3C continuous / 5-8C burst, can stand the highest discharge current.
8) Quick charging ability (2C quick charging to 85% within half an hour)
9) High temperature endurance, can work normally from -20oC to 70 oC and can endure 500oC environmental temperature.
10) Low self-discharge rate, < 3% /month.
11) No memory effect.
We offer LiFePO4 battery cell from 5AH to 300AH with most advanced technology. We also supply battery pack, battery management system (BMS) and charger as a complete solution. Due to strong production capacity and mature technology, our price is very competitive.
|Any battery pack we produced were assembled by series and parallels of single battery cells ,So you can also buy single battery cells , and DIY according to your demands.|
|Type||Voltage (V)||Capacity (Ah)||Weight (g)||Energy Density (WH/kg weight ratio)||Energy Density (WH/L Volume Ratio)||Discharge rate||Life span(base on 1C discharge and charge rate|