12V 300ah Life Battery for UPS, Communication System
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,700 US $1,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000 PCS/Year.|
|Transport Package:||Customized Package|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: OPT-12300li
- Usage: UPS, Electric Power, Lighting, Electric Bicycle, Boat
- Discharge Rate: Medium Discharge Rate
- Electrolyte: LiFePO4
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- Rated Capacity: 300 Ah
- Cut-off Voltage: 10 V
- Normal Charge Rate: 0.2 C
- Warranty: 2years
- Advantages: Safety,Long Life Cycles,High Energy Density
- Specification: CE, UL, ROHS, SGS, TS/16949 and ISO9001-2008
- HS Code: 8507600090
- Type: Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Shape: Cylindrical Battery
- Installation: Packaged
- Rated Voltage: 12 V
- Max Charge Voltage: 14.6 V
- Normal Discharge Rate: 1 C
- Net Weight: 43.2 Kg
- Certificate: UL ,CE ,RoHS ,ISO9001 ,Ts16949 ,SGS ,BV , IEC62133
- Trademark: OPTIMUMNANO
- Origin: China Guangdong Shenzhen
Wide variety of shapes and sizes efficiently fitting the devices they power.
No memory effect.
High battery safety.
Long cycle life 2000 times
Light weight and small volume.
Low Battery Internal Impedance.
High Capacity and Stable Discharge Voltage.
Outstanding Discharge performance and Storage Capability.
24 months warranty
OEM are welcome.
The capacity according to your demand.
|Comparison between LiFePO4 battery and Lead-Acid battery:|
|Safety & Environmental Concern||Safest; no explosion; no smoke; no fire under very bad working condition; most environmentally friendly; non-toxic; no rare metal, fire resistant, easily disposed of.||safety is acceptable; heavy pollution to water and soil; breaking ecological balance; threatening people' s health especially for Children; hard to dispose of; high re-use cost.|
|Life Cycle||Best, up to 1000 times under 80% DOD(theoretically 2000 times)||Very short life cycle, about 150 times under 100% DOD; maintenance needed very often.|
|Long term Cost||Most economical||Cost of whole lifetime is higher than LiFePO4|
|Thermal Performance||Excellent – Can work normally under -20° C~70° C||The capacity decays quickly if the temperature is higher than 50° C|