48v 50ah lithium battery pack for Telecom/solar
OptimumNano always develop and produce 32650 cells to or assemble battery packs to satisfy the requirements of high performance and operational reliability of our customers. We also have the 14500/18650/22650/26650 cells to meet all your requirements.
l Attractive cycle life
l Extended safety performance
l Wide operating temperature range
l Unrivalled high temperature performance
l Green energy without metal contaminant
l High capacity
l Steady output voltage
l Little self-discharge
l Double safety protection
l Withstanding very high level of vibrations and shocks
|Expected Cycle Life||More than 2000 cycles|
(2U steel rack with display and RS232 communication)
(steel case, without display and communication)
|Charge Method||Constant Current/Constant Voltage|
|Max. Charge Voltage||54.75V|
|Standard Charge Current||8A|
|Charge Temperature ||0ºC~45ºC|
|Max. Continuous Discharge Current||25A |
|Peak Instant Discharge Current||50A, |
|Peak Instant Discharge Time||5 seconds|
|Discharge Cut-off Voltage||37.5V|
|Discharge Temperature ||-20ºC~65ºC|
|Storage Temperature ||-20ºC~45ºC|
1. Large-scale electric vehicles: Electric bus, electric car, E-Tour Car
2. Light electric car: E-bike, electric scooter, e-motor, electric golf car, forklift, cleanness car, electric wheelchairs
3. E-tool: Electric drill, electric saw, lawn mower and so on
4. Remote control cars, boat, aircraft, toys
5. Solar and wind power generation energy storage devices
6. Small medical equipment and portable equipment
Storage and Transportation:
1. Based on the character of cell, proper environment for transportation of LiFePO4 battery pack need to be created to protect the battery.
2. During transportation,50% SOC must be kept to ensure that short circuit, appearance of liquid in the battery or immersion of battery in liquid never occur.
3. Battery should be kept at -20ºC~45ºC in warehouse where it's dry, clean and well-ventilated.
4. During loading of battery, attention must be paid against dropping, turning over and serious stacking.