1. Brief introduction:
LiFePO4 battery developed and produced by Optimum use the internationlly mature cylindrical structure design, maximizing the performance with best battery structure, formular and material. Meanwhile, the conformity and dependence of cell are highly improved by improving production procedure and updated equipment. Now Optimumnano mainly produce 32650/32750 LiFePO4 battery, striving to maximize the power and density with identical module and dimension.
2. Features of Optimumnano LiFePO4 battery pack:
1. Pack assembly technique: Use the most mature cylindrical structure design 32650 LiFePO4 battery, making use of assembly technique developed by us to form products of different modules required by customers which are against dust, water, vibration and good in conductivity and heat raleasing.
2. Battery management technique: Self-developed BMS, automatic testing voltage, temperature, current, insulation level and SOC, use advantage lossless balancing function and GPRS wireless data transmission function.
3. Ensuring of best performance of each cell;
4. Seamless exchange: We can produce packs that are the same with lead-acid battery in voltage, capacity and dimension, without changing the mould.
5. Lighter, smaller and stronger: Optimumnano LiFePO4 battery pack system is featured with lighter weight, smaller dimension and stronger power with service term above 10 years.
3. Advantages of Optimum LiFePO4 battery:
High dimension ratio power: 32750-7Ah weight ratio power is 135Wh/kg, dimension ratio power is 370Wh/L; 32650-5Ah weight ratio power is 110Wh/kg, dimension of ratio power is 370Wh/L.
Long cycle and service term: 1C charge/discharge, 100% discharge depth, 80% capacity after 2000 charge/discharge cycles. Sevice term above 8 years on ev;
Good safey performance: No explosion and burning after safety testing like overcharging/discharging, short-circuit, dropping, squeezing, heating, penetrating, etc.
Good performance at high or low temperature: 105% capacity can be released when charge/discharge at 55 ° C; 80% capacity can be released when charge/discharge at -15° C.
Small self-discharge current: Rest for one month with half soc, self-discharge current less than 5%;
High efficiency of charging: Capacity efficiency ( ampere hour efficiency) usually 100%, 100Ah for charging and 100Ah for dicharging;
Good performance of heavy current: The capacity stays the same with 100% capacity when the battery discharge at different rate at 0.1C-5C.
4. Why you choose OptimumNano battery:
In optimumnano, each cell and pack is produced with the principle of "conformity in 6 aspects and 3 inspections in 3 stages", thus the high stability and reliability can be guaranteed. "Conformity in 6 aspects" is a principal developed by optimumnano's engineers in production and inspection process. The application of ensures conformity of packs and improves service term of pack obviously. And "3 inspections in 3 stages" refers to inspections on battery assembly, paralleled modules and finished packs.
|2||Case material|| iron box|
|3||Standard capacity(0.2C)|| 165Ah|
|4||Minimum capacity(1.0C)|| 158Ah|
|5||Rated voltage|| 48V|
|6||Max.Charge voltage|| 58.4V|
|7||Cut-off voltage|| 40V|
|8||Standard charge current|| 20A|
|9||Max.continuous charge current|| 50A|
|11||Max continuous discharge rurrent|| 80A|
|12||Pulse discharge current|| 120A|
|13||Battery dimesion||unconfirmed |
|14||Weight(Approx,including case)|| about 100kg|
|15||Impedance (Max,at 1000Hz.)|| ≤80mΩ|
| Standard||CC||0.2C||58.4V cut off|
|CV||58.4V||0.05C cut off|
| Rapid||CC||1C||60.8V cut off|
|CV||60.8V||0.05C cut off|
|17|| Operate temperature||Charge || 0°c~45°c|
| discharge|| -20°c~60°c|
| storage||-20°c~55°c |