LiFePO4 battery developed and produced by Optimum use the internationlly mature cylindrical structure design, maximizing the performance with best battery structure, formular and material. Meanwhile, the conformity and dependence of cell are highly improved by improving production procedure and updated equipment. Now Optimumnano mainly produce 32650/32750 LiFePO4 battery, striving to maximize the power and density with identical module and dimension.
Features of Optimumnano LiFePO4 battery pack:
1. Pack assembly technique: Use the most mature cylindrical structure design 32650 LiFePO4 battery, making use of assembly technique developed by us to form products of different modules required by customers which are against dust, water, vibration and good in
12V 100ah Battery Longest Cyclelife for Wind Energy
conductivity and heat raleasing.
2. Battery management technique: Self-developed BMS, automatic testing voltage, temperature, current, insulation level and SOC, use advantage lossless balancing function and GPRS wireless data transmission function.
3. Ensuring of best performance of each cell;
4. Seamless exchange: We can produce packs that are the same with lead-acid battery in voltage, capacity and dimension, without changing the mould.
5. Lighter, smaller and stronger: Optimumnano LiFePO4 battery pack system is featured with lighter weight, smaller dimension and stronger power with service term above 10 years.
Why you choose OptimumNano battery:
In optimumnano, each cell and pack is produced with the principle of "conformity in 6 aspects and 3 inspections in 3 stages", thus the high stability and reliability can be guaranteed. "Conformity in 6 aspects" is a principal developed by optimumnano's engineers in production and inspection process. The application of ensures conformity of packs and improves service term of pack obviously. And "3 inspections in 3 stages" refers to inspections on battery assembly, paralleled modules and finished packs.
|1||Model||IFR 32650 12V 100AH|
|2||Case material||ABS case|
|4||Minimum capacity (1C)||95Ah|
|8||Recommend charge current||≤20 A|
|9||Recommend discharge current||≤50 A|
|10||Pulse discharge current||200A|
|12||Weight(Approx, including case)||About15 kg|
|13||Impedance(Max, at 1000Hz.)||≤30mΩ|
|Standard||CC||0.2C||14.6V cut off|
|Rapid||CC||1C||14.8V cut off|